TELEPHONE: (888) 640-1737
Thank you for your interest in becoming a member of our organization and directory on www.shecontractor.com. We are pleased to offer you a membership and add you to our directory, subject to the terms and conditions outlines below:
Requirements to be added to the directory:
- Government issued identification
- Contractor’s/Build License/Certification
- Business registration/LLC
- Statement of capabilities
Subsequently, we will perform an annual update of license and insurance. If you are not licensed and insured, you can be linked with a general contractor for specific job(s) through the government or private contracts.
- Acceptance of Terms. The She Contractor directory and the content, features, and services offered are owned and operated by She Contractor and can only be accessed and used by you under the Terms and Conditions described below (“Terms and Conditions”).
- Modification of Terms. She Contractor may, in its sole discretion, modify these Terms and Conditions at any time upon written notice. If you do not agree to the amended terms, you agree to immediately stop using the directory and services and to provide She Contractor notice to remove you from any distribution lists and access to other services that are available to you through your membership.
- Service Providers. She Contractor does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for products, goods, or services from any third party. You agree that should you use or rely on such products, goods, or services from any third party, She Contractor is not responsible or liable, indirectly, or directly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with such use or reliance. Your dealings with any Service Provider are between you and such Service Provider exclusively and do not involve She Contractor.
- You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless She Contractor, its officers, managers, owners, employees, agents, successors and assigns from and against all losses, liabilities, expenses, damages, claims, demands and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and court costs due to or arising from any violation of these Terms and Conditions by you.
- Limitation of Liability. In no event shall She Contractor be liable to you for any general, special, punitive, or exemplary damages for loss of business, loss of profits arising out of or connected in any way with this agreement, membership, or services.
- Entire Agreement. These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and She Contractor. It supersedes any prior or contemporaneous negotiations, discussions, or agreements, whether written or oral, between you and She Contractor regarding the subject matter contained in these Terms and Conditions.
- Governing Law. The laws of the State of New Jersey, notwithstanding the New Jersey laws pertaining to choice of laws, shall govern the validity of this Agreement, the construction of its terms, and the interpretation of the rights and duties of the parties.
- Membership Benefits: As a member of our organization, you will have access to [list of benefits, such as exclusive events and classes, discounts on products, podcast broadcasting through She Contractor and marketing, etc.].
- Membership Term: The term of your membership will be for [duration, such as one year] starting from the date of ________________ ___, 20___.
- Membership Fee: The membership fee for the first year is FREE with a $39.99 application fee. This fee is non-refundable and must be paid in full upon signing this contract.
- Renewal: Your membership will automatically renew for an additional one year at the end of each term unless you provide written notice of cancellation at least 30 days prior to the end of your current term at the amount of $199.99. The membership will come with classes, discounts and marketing opportunities.
- Termination: We reserve the right to terminate your membership at any time without notice of a breach of our terms and conditions, including but not limited to conduct that is harmful to our organization or its members.